Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentine's Day (2010)



Julia Roberts, Ashton Kutcher, Jennifer Garner, Jessica Biel, Bradley Cooper, Anne Hathaway, Topher Grace, Jessica Elba, Emma Roberts, Jamie Foxx, Patrick Dempsey, Eric Dane, and Queen Latifah... Wow~~ this is huge!!

All the hottest actors and actresses are all in this movie!! How can you not watch it??

Yeah Yeah~~ I've just watched it on Tuesday night (9th of Feb 10) with my bf. It contains a lot of different stages of love relationships portraying by each couples. I think it is quite similar with the other movie He's just not that into you which I've blogged it before. Click here to view it again.. :P Comparing both movies, I think this movie are more positive and He's just not that into you is slightly negative.

Rating: 6.7/10 ... but I think I like He's just not into you slightly more :P

So I better not tell much.. Go and watch it!! It is dedicated just for everyone's Valentine's Day!!

P/S: Thanks to Nuffnang for the Screening Premiere... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment