Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ful Lai Restaurant @ Jalan Kuchai Lama, KL



Yeah... I promised all of you from now on, I'll try my best to remember to capture a pic on the shop main entrance and with the name label as well just for my readers' sake.

Okie~ From the pic, you will know Ful Lai Restaurant served dim sum... but it starts from around 9pm till 4am. Hehehehe This timing is good especially for Malaysian like me who enjoy eating supper :P

The dim sum Ful Lai served is very good but a bit costly as the price of dim sum will rise too if it being served at night :P But it is worth it!! I always go there for supper with my bf and friends...

Below pics are our favorites...


Cheong Fun...


Dim sums...

Normally, 2 person can eat up to RM30 ~ RM40 with drinks.

Rating: (4.2/5).

P/S: Try it!! At least more healthy food for supper which is not so healthy :P By the way, another choice for you... not always mamak.

No comments:

Post a Comment