Monday, April 20, 2009

He's just NOT that INTO you.



I've watched this movie last Saturday with my gang. This is definitely a romance type of movie and I think only suitable for girls, ladies, or women. :P For your info, I am a lady and therefore I like it. Hahaha...

Don't think guys will like it due to the fact that this movie is like some very experienced women telling us their experiences how man behave and how to deal with that. All guys say that’s not true but to me... it is!

Anyway, I would rate it of 7/10. Try to watch it with all your gal friends. You will find a lot of topics to discuss further later. Maybe you will find your type of romance story in that movie. However, this movie duration is around 2 hours but I don't free boring

P/S: Hmmmm... After this movie, it seems that guys are drama too. Who say only girls? But only when that guy is INTO you!

No comments:

Post a Comment