Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Cup Noodle. Kimchi Ramen.


Today I would like to intro you my favorite cup noodle. It is the Kimchi Ramen from SUPER brand. This is really nice even I don't eat kimchi but I like it. To me, it doesn't taste like kimchi we normally eat such as those salted veggies even though it is Kimchi Ramen. Hahaha what do I mean??!!?

Anyway, it is hard to describe the exact taste. A little spicy, salty and... Tasty!! It costs around RM11 for 6 cups in a pack. For your info, I am an instant noodle lover. Even though instant noodle is not too good for health if you eat it every day. However, it is just so easy to cook and so nice to eat. I won't eat it every day but maybe once or twice a week. :P Hehehehe... Lazy to cook LoL.

Try it. At least try some new flavor which will spice up your life.


P/S: Ya la... I only know how to cook instant noodle :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally found someone just like me..I love instant noodle & I eat 2-3 times a week..maybe more..But I don't care..

Post a Comment