Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Earth Day. Do something to save and protect it!!


To celebrate and promote Earth Day, eventually I had had a very "recycle" dinner last Friday. :P

2 packs of Maggie Asam Laksa (very hungry lolz..) and my favorite Lipton Clear Green. Hmmm... To me this is alreadt a small recycle process. Didn't order or buy take away food where you will need to use extra plastic bags or polystyrene packaging. Just use 5 minutes to cook this instant noodle. For you info, the bottle I will still use it to keep some water and put it in my car. Just for emergency use.Overall I think I did a least a little contribution. Hahahhaa if this counts.

Honestly, It will alsways be good to recycle or save up anything that it is not in used. Don't waste!! Next step I will try to use lesser paper and shopping bags.

P/S: My mum didn't cook. :( Hahaha... Happy Earth Day 2009.

3 comments:

fievel said...

does reading a book on global warming consider helping out? and supporting earth day?

Eugene said...

eating maggi mee mana got support "green"?

eat traditional mee, then is "green"!

Joyce said...

cheh.. i think got then means got lo... :P

Post a Comment