Thursday, April 23, 2009

Man In Charge. Current series to relief my stress.



I am watching this series from TVB named, Man In Charge which is currently airing in Hong Kong and Astro on Demand. I think this is quite good. Quite funny. You can watch it to relieve of your stress after work or to forget all the troubles that haunting you the whole day. To me, I will watch movie or series, listen to songs or music or sing K in order to relieve my stress and pressure. Once you are relief, then you will have a clearer mind to think of the best solution or way to overcome whatever that matters.

In this series, Kenneth Ma is the main actor. I think he acts well especially on funny character role. He acts as an advisor to the new government official back then to the olden century. This kind of drama is interesting as it has a secretive background which will be slowly explain and till the peak point of the drama.

P/S: Only 20 episodes... So you can relieve your stress for 20 times. I can finish 20 episodes in 3 full days. :P But I also still waiting for my sing K session...

No comments:

Post a Comment