Saturday, April 18, 2009

Latest Update on Choco.



Just to update everyone. This is Choco with the latest fashion cut. Is he cute? Eventually due to his hair always falls off, not because his hair is not healthy or etc but I think is too many. It is all over on the house floor, bed and etc. It is hard to sweep the floor all the time.

Therefore, we decided to cut his hair to the shortest. It costs me around RM85 for the cut and additional RM20 for some kind of salt soaking to prevent all skin problems. I think total costs me RM121. The extra amount came from the napkin I buy.
Now he can shows off his good body shape. Hahaha... But his face still remains as "teddy bear" cut.

P/S: I think Choco don't like to take pic and the camera flash. He keeps on avoiding. Hahaha...

4 comments:

Eelaine said...

Haha so cute leh!

Joyce said...

yaya.. he is so cute. i really sayang him a lot

Linda said...

Oh no !! Does Choco feel colder without his fluff?? ;p

Joyce said...

Still ok la.. He is so strong!!

Post a Comment