Friday, April 17, 2009

My Everyday Breakfast.



So sleepy... Hmmm... I have been waking up everyday for these past weeks on 6:20AM to prepare myself in order to be able to leave house sharp on 7AM to avoid the jam. Else, I will stucked in the jam maybe at least 1 hour and I will need to park on some parking place with hourly rates. This will kills me as I am still in bankruptcy. Therefore, I have no choice :(

However, there is one thing I am very touched on. My mum always buys me buns for breakfast. She will buy A LOT for me to share it among my colleagues without breakfast. I love you mum... but I have not tell her before. I think I should stretch myself a bit by taking up the courage to tell her. Let me think about it. Hehehe Very shy ge mah..

So, let me intro you a bit on my tasty breakfast. From the pic, it is a Tong Kee Bakery bun and a cup of cappuccino. The cappuccino is definitely from my company which is free!! So my breakfast is FOC!! FOC!! This is a good way to save up. You might want to try by asking your mum to buy you breakfast every morning when she goes to market or something. Hahaha...

I also treat my colleagues with those extra buns till one extend I think they are bored. Haha. It is because my mum only buys one flavor of bun. Red Bean Bun!!

P/S: There is once she brought 5 red bean buns for me :( Hahaha... Then I ask her, "Tong Kee only sell Red Bean Bun?" :P After that she buy 3 red bean and 2 pandan (kaya). Got improvement!!

2 comments:

Jill said...

eh...i miss your bun laa.. now here got no more breakfast liao.. have to steal biscuit.. haha.. XD summore oni got nescafe 3-in-1.. damn sad!

Joyce said...

ahhaha... now only you know I am good. too late jor... :P

Post a Comment