Thursday, April 16, 2009

Lenovo ThinkPad R400. Vista?


YEAH!! I got a new laptop. It is the Lenovo ThinkPad R400. It is so cool.
  • It has 3GB RAM.
  • An Intel Core 2 Duo CPU P8400 2.26GHz processor.
Quite fast and smooth. However, I believe nothing is perfect and you won't get perfect things. Not all the time. :P

The sad news is it is installed with Vista!!! :( Oh my god... A nightmare begins.

I am actually still adapting to this Vista. One of my colleagues already told us that he has headache and dizzy eyes when using this new Vista. Opps, just to clarify, the laptop is belong to my company. We able to change laptop as ours are old and slow.

Back to my new laptop, it seems that each time I need to open any type of files (for example MDI), I will need to Google on "How to view MDI file in Vista" or when I install some software, I need to Google it "Is Vista support Photoshop"... This is not too good man...

Hopefully, I won’t face much of the OS compatibility issues. However, it seems to be a fact that Vista's users are facing this issue. Anyone has Bill Gates email?? Can submit a ticket? Hahahaha

For your info, it seems Telnet from the command prompt also need to install separately. :(

P/S: So now how ?? Hahahaha... Is Vista good or bad now?

No comments:

Post a Comment