Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Unbaked Cheese Cake. The first cake I made.



Are you interested in baking cakes? For your beloved ones or friends? Normally I would hear million of different explanations such as:

"Yes, would like to but..."

1. I have no good recipe and don't know where to buy all those ingredients.
2. I have no oven or all the tools needed.
3. I have no skills.
4. So troublesome. Why don't buy it?

The list will go on and on. Currently the above are those most commonly used. I knew it as I used one before to just reply my bf why I don't bake him cake. Normally, I will use excuse no. 2 and some times no. 1 Hahahaha...

Anyway, I changed my mind as a friend of mine gives me a punch to clear me up. She passed me the easiest ever recipe on how you can bake a nice cheese cake. Honestly, this is really nice and delicious. Even I can do it. So I think this is really easy and all the ingredients you can get it from Cold Storage, Carrefour, or any big supermarket out there.

I think roughly I have used up to 1 hour and 30 mins to complete the cake and you just need to chill the cake in the fridge for another 2 to 3 hours before serving. For your info, this cheese cake baking process doesn't involve oven. The best thing on this recipe is that it is an Unbaked Cheese Cake! Brilliant!

The cake that I baked for my bf on his birthday is actually from http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/The-Best-Unbaked-Cherry-Cheesecake-Ever/Detail.aspx

Then I found others different flavors but almost same theory on how you bake the unbaked cheese cake. I think these links below are clearer on the ingredients and the step by step as they are so PRO by giving each picture for each step to give the reader a clear idea on how to bake the cake.

P/S: With this recipe, excuse no. 1, 2, and 3 no longer a strong excuse! No 4. Of course I won't use LA... I am still in bankruptcy now.

4 comments:

IncrediPaul said...

The taste is just remarkable......

Joyce said...

hehehe.. want some more?? faster come back la.. :)

Linda said...

Eh never send to my house let me try oso....?? Lousy !

Joyce said...

hahahah sorry la sis...

Post a Comment