Tuesday, April 14, 2009

28th Hong Kong Film Award. Live on 19th April.


(Pics my bf took when we're in HK trip. I am in both pics if you can spot it obviously. But I am definitely not the pink shirt guy.)

Stay tune and start voting! The 28th Hong Kong Film Award is coming. It will be broadcasts at Astro Wah Lai Toi Channel Live on 19th April 2009 at I think 8 or 9 pm. Opps... I need to re-confirm on that.

I am so excited to this award ceremony and I am very interested to see who will win the Best Male Actor award. Honestly, I support Donnie Yen. I think he did a good job in Ip Man. It is so far the best of him and I feel the exposure from him in that movie that is different from all other roles of him in other movies. Not sure will you guys feel the same.

Besides, I think Louis Koo also did a good job in Run PaPa Run. However, don't think Tony Leung did any outstanding performance this time compare to that time he did in Internal Affair.

Anyway, I have a question poll as the right side to collect all your votes. Vote for your favorite actor!

For more info on the nominations on other categories, you can have a look at http://www.kungfucinema.com/28th-hong-kong-film-award-nominations-5398

P/S: Donnie Yen Donnie Yen Donnie Yen Donnie Yen Donnie Yen Donnie Yen Donnie Yen Donnie Yen!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment