Monday, April 13, 2009

Eason Chan. H3M.



Most of you guys might know that I am crazy about Eason Chan. His music and songs are just irresistible. At least to me! Ladies and gentlemen, this is his new album H3M. I think you can get it now from any music store out there.

Let me intro a little more on this album. I've watched a clip by Eason Chan introducing why calling this album H3M. He didn't really seriously say it but in a joke, H3M = HHHM = Hao Hao Hao Mai (very very very good selling) album. What a good combination hahahaha.

Anyway, here is the list of songs included in this album:

01. Allegro, Opus 3.3 a.m.
02. 還有什麼可以送給你
03. 於心有愧
04. 今天只做一件事
05. 一個旅人
06. 七百年後
07. Life Goes On
08. 太陽照常升起
09. 不來也不去
10. 沙龍


Personally, I like track 01, 06, and 10. Give a try! I know not much people can accept Eason Chan's songs. But do you know all his songs really got meaning if you really listen carefully word by word or by it lyrics. All his songs need time to digest and feel... Besides, he really a excellent singer.

P/S: For your info, I don't know how to read Chinese word. Kakakaka... Don't ask me to explain the lyrics. I will normally try to find the pin yin. :P Sorry guys, this is from a Hong Kong singer!! Just in case you have no idea who this guy is...

No comments:

Post a Comment