Sunday, April 12, 2009

My Mobile Phone. Nokia E71.



Today I would like to intro you the mobile phone that I am using currently. It is the Nokia E71.
It has in 2 colors, black and white and I am bought the white one and my bf using the black one. Hehehe couple phone. Lol.

Anyway, after 4 months of using, so far so good. As from all the reviews over the web, it gets rated around 8/10 or higher. Besides, a lot of my friends are also using the same phone and there are some wanted to change to this phone too. It seems from all those facts; currently this E71 is the hottest but affordable phone nowadays.

To those who wanted to see more of this phone details, can have a visit to http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_e71-2425.php


However, to me I think black E71 is easier to maintain. As the white E71 pattern design at the back cover has some thin horizontal lines where dust can stuck in there. In the other hand, the black E71 pattern design at the back is more to small dots where dust won't able to stuck in.

Besides, the rubber buttons at the side will easily get yellowish when time passes by. :P And this wont happens to the black E71.

But if you compare, the white E71 are more stand out compare to the black E71. So it’s your choice.

P/S: I still think white E71 nicer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment