Saturday, April 11, 2009

New European Sensations only for Delivery??

I've got to know about this new flavors from Pizza Hut since 2 weeks ago. Since then I have been dreaming to eat Pizza Hut. I want to try out all 4 flavors if possible but the main choice will go the Spanish Seafood Pizza. Thinking that maybe I can have this during lunch or dinner one day. So I wait, wait and wait...

At last, my colleagues approved my request to Pizza Hut for lunch on Thursday (9th of April 2009). I am so happy and I been non-stop introducing them the Pizza Hut new flavors "European Sensations".


Once arrived at the KLCC Pizza Hut, we quickly sit down and the conversation where like:



ME:
I want European Sensations!! Which menu is showing that??"

(Everyone look at me with hope...)

Waitress: ???.... Oh.. Only for delivery.

(My lower jaw drop... in silence)

ME: Ha?? (with The Rock eyebrow...)

Waitress: Any orders?

Eventually, we continue ordering some usual normal pizza meals then. What a disappointment!?! But then today, I just received a mail from Pizza Hut. They now have DINE-IN for that!! Only RM7.95 and RM9.15 (includes all the tax). Sad for me.



It is quite a good deal for a meal after all. It looks like really delicious and tasty. I will try it one day and never give up hahahaha!! But now PK (bankruptcy declared). So better wait... wait... and wait...

P/S: On the same lunch time, I've eventually drop my 101 piece of chicken wing!!! I hate chicken wing! Who say chicken can't fly??? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment