Friday, April 10, 2009

Feeling thirsty? Try this Liption Clear Green. Joyce's choice.



Ok. This is not for advertising purposes. I didn't receive promoting fee. But I really can't resist this. But of course I wish to la... Kekeke.

Every time in a 7-11 or any store and when I am deciding on which drink to buy (you know there will be thousand of drinks available). However, my last choice will always be Liptop Clear Green (Green Tea with Lemon).


Oopss, is that the right name? Hahaha sorry I don't really concentrate on the main name. I just recognize the packaging of that bottle.

So, try it! It won't too sweet. Just nice. Very smooth taste of tea and the combination with lemon excel the taste. Yummy.. Hmmm... is this too over? Hahaha. Besides, it has the natural source of antioxidants (AOX). To me, this is the best among the other green teas or iced lemon teas out there. I think it should be one of the most successful Liptop's or Unilever's products.

There will other flavours as well. But I didn't really try all. This is because I am loyal. :P Hahahha.

P/S: Haaaaaa...... Ok I will buy one again later.

2 comments:

Calvin Kong - Worldclass Cooking Wannabe said...

try Pokka drinks... also have peach tea, lemon tea and green tea.. it was my favourite when i was working in singapore.. now when i'm in msia, Pokka here are so much more expensive and somehow the taste is diff...

Joyce said...

but I am very loyal person :P

Post a Comment