Saturday, February 13, 2010

72 Tenants 《七十二家租客》 (2010)



Gong Xi.. Gong Xi.. Gong Xi Fa Cai..

I would like to take this opportunity to blog about this movie while waiting for 12am :)

72 Tenants is a really funny comedy show. Normally we will need to watch this kind of funny show in CNY in order to relieve stress, and be happy!!

Overall, this is really a very typical Hong Kong movie and more TVB oriented. Hahahaha...

The story line is quite normal.. just that their theme of this movie is about Sai Yong Choi street. Quite interesting as I have been there and I can feel as if I am a part of the family in that street just like in the movie.. I do believed a lot of us have been there..Therefore, it can promotes Hong Kong culture and their people spirits.

Rating: 6.2/10

P/S: Just ignore the rating... It is a movie you must watch just because it is CNY!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment