Monday, March 15, 2010

Bridal Fair 2010 @ Mid Valley Exhibition Centre (MVEC)



Anyone interested on the "Romance In Fate" - Bridal Fair 2010 last last week at Mid Valley Exhibition Centre (MVEC) but didn't manage to go?

I went with my bf!! Trying to get all the contacts for photographer, make up artist, video capturing, restaurants, invitation cards, gifts and a lot more. Of course, also to do price comparison. :P





Car deco...



Chinese Traditional Wedding MUST-have.



Quite good as it provides talks on slimming, how to take care your skin and etc... But we didn't really sit down and listen to those... It has fashion show too with all the marvelous gowns.

There are almost all the bridal shops are able to located in the fair. All of them are pushing so hard to get customers. Hmmm... I have already signed up one week ago before the fair.. and without comparing.. stupid-nya~~ But I think my package is good enough for me.. It is very tired to compare all bridal shops. You will get mad!! My advice is choose 3 out of all that you like the most in term of brand or the photographing style, go to their shop to see their gowns, and then compare the package.

Lets enjoy more on the wedding gown pics...











Every gown design, there is a big and small version :P So cute... I wish I can get my Barbie a wedding gown :P

P/S: But according to my bf, he say that this fair is not as big as he can imagine. A lot of bridal shop counters, but others aspect counters are only 1 or 2 to research on :P

No comments:

Post a Comment