Thursday, March 18, 2010

Pork Meatballs Noodle @ Jalan Imbi, KL



Today I want to intro you guys my favorite Pork Meatballs Noodle!! Dang Dang Dang Dang... (with the exciting rhythm). Yeah, it is the pork meatballs noodle in Win Heng Seng Restaurant, Jln Imbi .





I eat pork meatballs noodle in Win Heng Seng since I am aged of 4 (Hehehehe as I remembered. I think around there:P) This pork meatballs noodle is not the same as usual one.. the pork sausages, the meatballs and the soup!! It is so nice.. I just can't resist the smell of the noodle :P

Just went there recently to taste the noodle again.. same as what I remember!! :P Slurp Slurp...
I always prefer the soup one.. but "man" prefer the "dry" type :P





Have you try it?? What you waiting for? But please try to go there in the early morning... just afraid they finish selling and try not go there in lunch time.. I think a lot of people at that time.

P/S: There are differences in between Pork Noodle and Pork Meatballs Noodle... if you are interested to know the different, please let me know in the comments :P

No comments:

Post a Comment