Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Alice in Wonderland (2010)



Yeah!! I've won tickets to the Preview of Alice in Wonderland yesterday (9th of March 2010). Too bad not for the 3D one :P But still thanks a lot for the free tickets.

Ok... Honestly, I think I set my expectation too high on this movie. But I have no doubts on Johnny Depp's acting. Really marvelous!!

But since this movie has just started screening, I am not going to tell much here... just enjoy it.

To me, I think this is quite a good movie. It really bring me back to the adventurous feel like I once felt it when I watch the Alice in Wonderland cartoon. But this time.. It is real!!!!

I would rate this movie 7/10.



P/S: Just straight after the movie ended, there is a guy sit behind me say "The movie is good!! even it is quite slow"... :P I wish I can stand up and say "I am more than agree!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment