Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wong Tze Wah's Comedy Talk Show 2010 in Malaysia LIVE



Woohoo!!! Yo guys!! I am going to Wong Tze Wah's Comedy Talk Show 2010 on this Saturday (6th of March 2010) in Genting... Very excited and can't wait. Oh my god... Oh my god..

Hehheheehe... I dream and wish so badly to able to watch his Comedy Talk Show LIVE!! Normally it will only show in Hong Kong... Thanks to StarPlanet, it is showing in Malaysia now!

To me, I think his comedy talk show is the best of all and he is the best comedian of all time.. I like his style of telling jokes, and acting. Super!!

Tickets are still open for sale! Experience Wong’s amazing sense of humor now!! Go buy!! Tickets are priced at RM360 (VIP), RM270 (PS1) / RM210 (PS2), RM160 (PS3) and RM90 (PS4). For more information, log on to www.starplanet.com.my

P/S: I am sitting in PS3.. Because PS4 sold out... See you all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment