Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Why I Like It Longer

Hmmm.. where should I start?!?! Ok Ok.. I have used 2 hours to list down the main reasons in order to explain to all of you just... WHY I like it longer........ :P

Point no 1. - I like my legs to be longer

This is because one of my wish is to tell Yao Ming face to face and eye to eye... (** blink blink with electric shock) that I really admires him a lot!! I try my best to look at his eye from down there.... :(



Point no 2. - I like all my happy moments to be longer

If you know me will, you most probably always asked me... "What are you laughing about??" Hahaha... Yeah I like to laugh and so... I always try to longer my laugh so that the happy moments are longer and ...sometimes I'll laugh my heart out!! :P



Point no 3. - I like the electric outage in my office to be longer during office hours :P

DON'T try to ask me justify here... This is everyone's dream!! No work can be done and why?? Hahahaha no power lolzzz...... Hmmm... hope my boss doesn't come to this point!! :P



Point no 4. - I like my friendships with all my friends to be longer

I really appreciate all my friends and even though we don't see each other all the time, not working together, give me "lepas kapal terbang", and maybe not having lunch together; These all won't affects us!! Once we are FRIEND, we always are! Forever Friend!





Point no 5. - I like my holidays trip to be longer

Hahaha... I always save up my annual leaves so I can in one shot apply all of them together for my trip with my bf!! Hehehehe.. Just to make it longer, I'll apply at minimum one whole week for my trip!! I realized that time passes very very fast especially when I am in my vacation. So I like it longer and will try to make it as long as possible. The most important part is appreciate it and FEEL it!! YEAH!!!



Point no 6. - I like the FREE beer queue to be longer

Hahahaha... FREE BEER!!! Wooohoo.. What can make happier with FREE BEER? Gimme gimme more gimme more.. YEAH!!!



P/S: Eventually I think "longer" is a positive term in life!! Should have "longer" to be longer in your life!! How perfect it will be if I can have LG Chocolate the "longer" and latest design to be part of my life... Muakss**

No comments:

Post a Comment