Tuesday, January 26, 2010

2 Great Comedy Movies in a roll.. in Jan (2010)

Let me do a summary for this month as it is going to end soon.. (please faster... really pk and i'm waiting for my pay) :P Hehehhehe...

I have watched 2 great comedy movies this month and I really have a good laugh in cinema.. Which are those? The 2 below...



I've watched Old Dogs first on my birthday and we watched it in the more "luxurious" way... We watched it in GSC Signature @ The Gardens. :P Very "hoe wah" type...



Rating: 6.4/10

I think the story was more for "men"!! As the actors 2 very MAN men.. Attention to men.. please watch!! Hahahaha.. :P It also talks about friendships between the 2 of them. I feel touched because I am a person who really appreciate friendship! Hehehhe believe me la..

Family, and children are a main part of the storyline. So it is a really relaxing and funny movie that everyone should watch...

Okok.. Then continue with Tooth Fairy. I watched it for free :P Thanks to Nuffnang.



Almost late to collect the tickets yesterday but when we arrived, we got the 1st row seats :( **sob sob..

But never mind, the show is so good till I almost forgot I am sitting on the 1st row and my neck is aching.. :P

Rating: 6.8/10

I will higher rating for Tooth Fairy because I like Dwayne Johnson. He is just sooo macho :P

Hehehehe... to be honest, I feel Tooth Fairy more funny and it is beyond my expectation that this show can be so entertaining.. I just think this is really Good!!.. It brings you back to fantasy of fairies.. But I really didn't heard of the tooth fairy tales before.. not in Malaysia I think.

But just go and watch it.. It will really gives you a good laugh out!!

P/S: I am looking to the soundtrack of Tooth Fairy.. The song it plays in the ending credits part.. Hope I can find it :P

Updates: YEAH!! I've used one day to search for it and at last... I got it!! It is Get Ready For This by 2 Unlimited.

No comments:

Post a Comment