Monday, February 1, 2010

Pepper Lunch @ Sunway Pyramid



Any pepper lovers? Hahahaha I am!! I like to put pepper a lot on my food :P But coincidentally, we have found this restaurant!!



YEAH!! ~~ A new try and the best thing is I can blog about it for all my friends :P Hehehehe.. hope they will read it la ~~

OK ok.. we ordered 2 sets. The Chicken Pepper Rice..



and Pepper Salmon Carbonara..


There are still some other type of meals such as sizzling steaks and etc.. All in sizzling platform. Sizzle it your way!

We need to do it steps by steps.. Nowadays, even fast food you can cook it yourself :P Hahaha So fun!! Pay for your food and FREE fun!!

We followed the steps properly and here is it.. It is ready to eat!!





Hmm... worry not knowing the exact way to mix it? No worry... there are the steps stated as below.





Very fun~~

Rating: (4.0/5).

P/S: Try it... I will definitely go back to try the steak!! Yummy...

No comments:

Post a Comment