Monday, December 21, 2009

The Storm Warriors (2009)



At last, I've watched Storm Warriors... I have waited so long..

After being more than 10 years an Astro subscriber, I gotten 2 free Storm Warriors movie passes from them. :P Thanks Astro..

Ok ok.. I heard a lot of bad comments from everywhere.. everyone... This actually bring down my expectation on the movie.

But after watching, I think the movie is still ok. eventually quite exciting.. I still think the actors acting is great!! But those actresses really "beh tahan".

From this movie, there will be continuous of part 3 and maybe 4... and so on.. As the ending is not really clearly explained. I think this is reasonable as the original comic has thousand of episodes.. How can a 2 hours movie explain as detail as the comic?

I would rate 6.5/10 for this movie. All "Fung Wan" fans, faster go watch it!!

P/S: Aaron Kwok is still so macho :P

No comments:

Post a Comment