Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Lucky Night...

I was wondering this afternoon whether to join my company's Year End Get Together event tonight or just go home after work. No much familiar faces that I know will be there. So...

Think...
Think...
Think...

End up, I've decided to go!! Don't know why... in my heart there's a voice telling me "Go ~ Go ~ Go ~" Hahahha sound scary? It is just my "sixth sense angel" :P

The event was held at Rama V Fine Thai Cuisine, No. 5 Jalan U-Thant, Kuala Lumpur. Ya ya... I really don't know how to go as I have NO SENSE of DIRECTION. But after a few people briefed me and guided with map, i think i know where it is.

Too bad didn't bring my camera along to snap those food. It served buffet style for our event tonight and the food is so DELICIOUS!! Must go there and try again one day!! I think the food not cheap too.

But company paid, so hehehehe...

After all the talks from our executive, it comes the best part of the night. The lucky draw!!! The grand prize is the PS3..

Hahahaha I didn't get the grand prize.. but I'm so lucky and won a Bobbi Brown cosmetics box set worth RM300.00

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are some pics to share on my happiness for tonight before I go to bed.







P/S: Lucky night... Just like a Christmas present from my company :)

No comments:

Post a Comment