Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Mummy's yummy colorful Tong Yuen



Eventually I've planned to go home sharp at 6pm today but too bad. It failed. Believe it or not. It is because work will only pop out every time when it knows that you are planning to go home. :( How they know?? Hahaha

Actually I am rushing home for Kor Tung dinner with my family. So warm and harmony hahahaha...

End up, I only reached home at 7pm. A bit late... my bro already started to eat :( but still ok i think :P Because he haven't finish eating yet.

My mum prepared a lot of dishes.. Thanks mummy. Ya ya I help her to wash plates to show appreciation.. Hope she feel it :P

The main part of Kor Tung is that the whole family will sit down and eat dinner together.. Second main part is.... my favorite Tong Yuen... slurp slurp ~~

My mum is a very good cook. Therefore, the Tong Yuen that she cook is simply irresistible. Some more so colorful.. Make whoever who eat it feel the happiness of our family :)



Hmmm... but the diversity of the Tong Yuen's size is quite obvious . Hahahhaha...

P/S: I finished the whole bowl of Tong Yuen :P

No comments:

Post a Comment