Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Lee Hom Music Man Concert in KL @ 2nd May 09





To all that did not attend Lee Hom Music Man Concert in Bukit Jalil, KL @ 2nd May 2009, don't be sad. He will come again. :( As I am one of you guys too.

Eventually, my source told me there were 2 last minute free tickets (the cheapest one i guess) for us. But due to me and my boyfriend were in Perak, therefore didn't inform us. However, the truth is that we already on the way back to KL and reached KL at 8pm. We will come back earlier of course if being told. Haihzzz... Nevermind because I know he will be back!

Anyway, from all the feedback, I have no doubts that Lee Hom's concert is marvelous and high. But from the pics of the stage, the deco is just not that good as his previous concert. I know he did perform some magic tricks on stage and played all sort of music instruments.

I have selected one opening and one ending recording clip for those who can't attend the concert to have a little memory of this great show. To those who attended, congrats man..

After all, good show Lee Hom!

P/S: Please come back again soon and maybe in the range of time where I will extra money to buy your concert ticket. Hehehehe :P

No comments:

Post a Comment