Thursday, May 7, 2009

Fast and Furious: New Model. Original Parts. (2009)



Cool. Cool. So cool. Just watched Fast & Furious yesterday. Ya ya.. I am a bit outdated. : P

This movie really makes me so excited. I feel like pressing more gas for them to drive faster while being chase by those bad guys. Hahahaha...

To my I would suggest you guys to watch this movie in cinema. This movie is one of those movie that needed surrounding sound system to support all the superb car's engine and all the racing effects.

As for the storyline, it has a little linkage from all the previous trilogy. But it is OK as I also didn't watched all of those.

To those who watched it, you will surely know that the there will definitely be a 5th Fast and Furious.

However, I would rate 7.3/10 for this movie.

The history of Fast and Furious:

1. The Fast and the Furious (2001)
2. 2 Fast 2 Furious (2003)
3. The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift (2006)
4. Fast & Furious: New Model. Original Parts. (2009)

P/S: Don't drive after watched!!!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment