Sunday, May 10, 2009

Have you McValue LUNCH(TM)-ed this week?



Did you guys know about McValue Lunch from Mcdonalds? I guess you guys know it. You can get those Value Meals at lower price during LUNCH TIME and what I assume you guys don’t know it yet... is that... McValue Lunch is now includes McDeluxe and Big Mac Meal in the list. (or am I outdated??? hahahhah...) :P

Oh... my favorite meal will always be McDeluxe. However, I still haven't lunch in McDonalds since March 09 till now. This news was been told by my boyfriend eventually. Hehehhee...

Ok ok let’s lunch at McDonalds tomorrow (Monday). No excuse as Mcdonalds located everywhere!!!



I did successfully persuade my colleagues to have McValue Lunch on Tuesday 12 May 2009 .. by delivery :P Hehehehe...

P/S: Think of the fries... Think of the burger... :P Delicious.

4 comments:

marccus said...

Happy McValue Lunch XD

Joyce said...

have u McValue Lunch yet? :)

Anonymous said...

nice! =)

Sean Lon said...

cool! i join this competition too.. yeah no excuse, since its everyhwere advertising it.

Post a Comment