Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Lee Hom Music Man Concert is coming



Lee hom is back!! Who is going to his concert? Raise up your hand!! Hahaha no la... Better drop me a comment.


Anyway, due to economy crisis, no money, credit card over limit, phone line get barred, and etc, I am still waiting for my reliable source to donate me some FREE tickets to the concert. Kekekeke... who? Of course can't tell you LA...

Anyway, you can get all the concert detail and also the seats plan from Galaxy (http://galaxy.com.my/09/LeeHomPage/LeeHomPagee.html)

I went to his previous concert Heroes of Earth World Tour Concert 2007. It is super nice! He can play almost any sort of music instruments. He is so talented and... Fine. I think all of you guys already know he is so handsome and cute. So wait to consider anymore? Just go for it!

Okok. Just to fired up your courage to go to his concert, he eventually was here in Malaysia YESTERDAY at Solaris Mont Kiara to promote his concert. You can see his handsome face from a friend's blog CK's Light Painting: Music-man Lee Hom
.

P/S: However, I still like Eason Chan more!! But also can like Lee Hom one. Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment