Thursday, April 9, 2009

MBF-P02 Gundam Astray [Red Frame] PG



I am not sure why I am blogging on this. But it seems this ONE is really get most of those guys out there attention. Ya ya, my bf is crazy in this thingy. What is this? GUNDAM. Eh... to me is equals to giant robots. Something almost similar like Transformers. However, Gundam master will say no, that is different. So noob like me, all are the same! Expensive! Hahaha. But.... good to be a collection too.

So gals and guys, the most recent news from Gundam, is that they have currently launched a new Perfect Grade collection named "MBF-P02 Gundam Astray [Red Frame] Perfect Grade". The scale is 1/60 if you have any idea on this (:P). Eventually it comes with 2 big boxes of parts where then you will need to assemble it according to the manuals. The bigger box in white is the whole body of the gundam and the smaller box in red it a extra value added piece to enhance the gundam to the complete piece. You can feel the extra add on piece from the picture below. It is only that transparent shield on the body. Hehehe... Is it better with or without it? Try to tell me through comments.




Perfect grade = the Master level as all the parts are too details.

You can have more details on this at http://forums.hobbyhype.com/showthread.php?t=9430 if you are interested to know more.

I heard it is almost RM900 when you buy in Malaysia's shops. But around RM600 - RM700 from Japan.

P/S: This is why my bf hint to me that if we will get marry, the honeymoon will be Japan!! :( or :) Hahaha...

2 comments:

IncrediPaul said...

This PG is killing me...I need to rob for $$$$ is so beauuutifullll........

Joyce said...

ha?? dun la... kakakaka dun rob so little...

Post a Comment