Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Shinjuku Incident (2009)



















I've watched Shinjuku Incident (A Jackie Chan Film) last weekend. I really like it due to the following reasons:


1. I don't category this as a action movie. It is more like a those Black/Undergroup Triad (hak ser wui in Cantonese) show. So eventually, this kind of movie will always be successful for Hong Kong film production.

2. No action from Jackie Chan. Thats a new attempt by Jackie and to me I think it is successful.

3. Daniel Wu. He is all the while a "NOT" good looking guy at all. Some more I feel he is a bit disgusting. So this is what I called "new attempt and successful".

4. It is a mixture of Japan and China black/undergroup triad. A new combinations.

5. The story line is good of course. Very violent which give me those scary feeling from those black/undergroup triad's people will do.

This movie comes with Japanese and Cantonese version. So please be aware!!

I do recommends everyone to watch but only if you are 18 and above. Hehehe..

Joyce's personal rating to this movie: 7/10 (censored) OR 8/10 (uncersor i guess.. haven't watch yet)

For more info, can refer to this movie official site at http://shinjukuincident.emp.hk/en_main.html

P/S: A lot of censored scene. Try to watch uncensor one. Hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment