Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Ghost Must Be Crazy (2011)



Yo yo everyone!! I am BACK... Yeah Yeah~~ I know is my bad for not updating all of you guys in more than a month.

Really my bad!! I try my best to squeeze out more time for my blog from today ON!!

Ok. As usual, my honest review for all of you. Just got to watch this movie and it really not what I've expected... Maybe is my fault too as I didn't watch its trailer before deciding...

This is definitely a REAL ghost movie... Ya ya those scary ones... Not those FAKE ghost that will make fun... The movie contains 2 different ghost stories that have nothing in relation. The first story is quite short and a bit more funny than the 2nd story. The 2nd story is so much longer, i think is due to the 2 popular Singapore actors :P ... I don't find it as funny as I would want it to be.. or at least as demonstrated in its poster :P Hehehe... Maybe my target is set too high. Sorry~~

Anyway, I would still rate 5.5/10 for this movie.

Sorry but I really don't really like it :P

P/S: My hubby said it is OK wor.... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment