Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Pre-Wedding Pics... Sneak Preview

Really like to thanks all the readers that support my blog so far... Sorry again for being busy all these while... I will try my best to update as much info on how to enjoys life in order to show my appreciation to all my loyal readers :P I know all of you are my good good friends!!

So I would like to share with you one of my happiest moment of life... My pre-wedding pics.

Thanks to Victoria Wedding Gallery, they have give us a few pics after the Port Dickson shot as sneak preview...

I am very satisfy with Victoria Wedding Gallery's service and professionalism so far... more comments after I've completed the whole thing with them... :P

Hope you guys enjoy it!! Pics by Abbey... Thanks a lot to the whole team!!









P/S: Vote for the one you like the most!! Besides, you can ask me if you need more info about Victoria Wedding Gallery...

No comments:

Post a Comment