Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Corn Flakes Cookies...

Merry Christmas Everyone!! What's up!! I've just finished experimenting how to make superb delicious (but superb superb superb easy) Christmas Corn Flakes Cookies in a more recycle way. Hehehehe... :P

The MUST have ingredients..



Yes!! Only 3 ingredients. Corn Flakes, Butter and Honey!!

1. Melt honey and butter over low heat, stir well till dissolved.
2. Add in corn flakes and mix well.
3. Spoon into small paper cups bake in oven for 3 minutes.

Tips:
1. I don't have oven so replaced it with toaster. Still not bad...



2. At the same time I also don't have paper cup. So I recycled calendar paper :P and make my own paper cups... Kekekeke...



And once done... here it is...





P/S: Hehehehe... don't heat it too long in the oven. Hahahaha.. Or else will be like mine :P A bit overcooked :P But still look delicious right?? Kakakaka...

No comments:

Post a Comment