Sunday, August 15, 2010

Love in Disguise (2010)



I've been so busy these few weeks... but still I have scheduled my time just for this movie!!

Yes... Love in Disguise directed by Wang Lee Hom... And acted himself of course.

Please don't judge this movie just by the movie poster... It is not a normal boring romance movie.

This is really different. Honestly, I am not a big fan of romance movie... But I do think this movie is great!!

I would rate 7.7/10. It tells you the about a romance story and how the song "All the things you never knew" was composed. Super nice song!! I am listening to this song everyday!!

Besides that, the movie is quite humorous too and therefore, it really make my day very relax and sweet...

So this is really a must watch for Lee Hom's fans... and to everyone too..



P/S: Support original like me!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment