Saturday, August 14, 2010

Carlist.my My Malaysia Photography Contest

carlist.my photo contest

Don't know why I feel that my patriotism is rising recently... Maybe our Independence Day is near and so that's explain why I've such feeling :P

Ok ok.. Honestly, I really proud to be Malaysian... saying this is not only because of the contest and the 2 free GSC tickets :P I really mean it!!

Let me tell you all why... Malaysia is a multiracial country. Due to that... we are so diverse!! We can speaks so many languages and we learn all the different cultural and even celebrate together!!

Therefore, it brings to us all the below enjoyments...

1. we have so many public holidays!! :P
2. we have so many choice of food... such as...

Nasi Lemak



Dim Sum



Roti Canai Special



Hmm... and a lots more!! Those 2 are the main key points of being Malaysian... to me :P I can always survive with good food. Heehehehehe...

So if you also have the same patriotic feeling like me... come lets share and join the Carlist.my contest. Hehhee and can win 2 movie tickets :P

P/S: Happy Independence Day!! Merdeka Merdeka...

No comments:

Post a Comment