Thursday, January 14, 2010

Recap: My 2010 New Year Countdown Outing

Sorry guys.. quite busy these few weeks starting in Dec 2009 till now. I think all this busy-ness will only stop in March 2010. Just my estimation. Else, it might go on...

Actually this post, I would like to share with you guys in my New Year's Eve outing with my good friends.

That night of 31 Dec 2009, me and my bf have rushed to The Curve for dinner at Tony Roma's just straight after work. It only served one dinner set. Not much choices..

Rating: (3.5 / 5).. Not bad le..

Some pics to shared on the romantic dinner for both of us.


Soup of the day.


Ehhh... normal bread lo!!?!


Him..


Me..


Appetizer... This is nice.


My drink


His drink


My main course


His main course


Our deserts...

Once finished, we also rush to The Library in The Curve also. FYI, we started to get our table in The Library at 9:30pm. Hahaha.. We stand there for a while just to make sure we have a good spot and a table with a few chairs. Ya Ya Ya... my friends only reached around 10:40pm... But me and my bf started to drink a bit first by ourselves.. Hehhehehe..

Here are some FUN pics to shared when we are in The Library.


Our spot, table, and drinks


Me and him... hehehehe


Our group photo


Fireworks!!


Me and Ann.. we tried to capture and we succeeded without any help at our first trial!!


Eh... i don't know when I got candid!!


Our door gift on top of our Black Label..

The Library plays RnB and they have Live Band that night. Errr... I really don't enjoy Live Band. But the Live Band ends around 1:30am. So I started dancing when they started the RnB songs :P But I think they do repeat those songs. Don't expect too much as The Library is a pub and not a disco.

We decided to go at 2:30am. But as I always say don't drink and drive.. we then went to the nearest but nicest Mamak to have some drinks and food. Heheheh I am quite hungry too. So I've ordered a Tom Yam Maggi Mee :P Yeah!!!!!!!!





Then we chat a bit till 3 something am and we go back to our own home.

P/S: We have great fun that night even only 4 of us hahahaha..2 couples in short.

No comments:

Post a Comment