Sunday, January 10, 2010

Paranormal Activity (2009)



Yeah!! I've watched this movie in its Premiere Screening. Thanks to Nuffnang of course...

Let me tell you some brief introduction on this movie.

From wiki, the film is considered the most profitable ever made, having earned over $100 million at the U.S. box office alone, on a reported budget of $15,000.

This movie has eventually produced on 2007 and got limited release in US till ending of 2009, it has the nationwide release.

Back to the movie's content, it has 3 versions of ending. The one showing in the cinema, the DVD version, and the original version. Hmmm.. I think you can try your luck to search it from youtube.com :P Let me know the link if you guys got it!!

After watching it, my bf say this movie is feel very "real" and while he lying on his bed, the movie keep floating in his mind... This is because this movie tells us that you will never know what had happened when you are sleeping!!

To me, only all sort of ghost movies will make me scared and sleep with my room's light on. So this has no exception but I can sleep within seconds from the moment I lied on my bed. I think I am very tired that day :P

I would rate 6.4/10 for this movie. Try it, this is really different from those normal ghost or horror movies.

P/S: Do you think u want to use a video camera to record when you are sleeping? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment