Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Facial Experience with Cellnique Centre


**This photo is really a big sacrifice on my image. Kekekeke.
**Please appreciate my spirit of wanting to show you the LIVE session of my facial. :P Hehehehe...


Today I would like to blog about my facial experience recently. I have tried out the Cellnique facial service at a Cellnique Centre near my house. Due to the fact that it is near my house that needed only5 mins drive, it gives me the first valid reason why I should try this facial and maybe to go on for long.

I really think ladies need facial or DIY mask session at least once per month to pamper yourself and to moisturize your skin a bit in order to stay looking young. It really shows some differences on skin that go facial and on skin that doesn't. Unless your skin is superb crystal clear and moisturize then I have nothing to say... :P

The whole experience in Cellnique is good. They recommended me to try the Intensive Hydration Facial (dun remember the full exact name...) that cost around RM168 and free one eye mask (RM48) for first time customer. The hydration really works I think but the feeling just lasted for maybe about one week. However, I will definitely go back and sign up for their promotion package. But only till I finish my facial package with my current facial provided.

P/S: My current facial service was by Lenard Drake Dermalogica. It is good but not convenient to me. Too bad :P

2 comments:

Heather said...

cool! i go to their Cellnique Exclusive Centre too. and i find their facial services excellent. I agree with you that as OL, we need to pamper ourself :)

Do check out www.cellnique.com for promotions. And you can become their fan on facebook to get frequent updates

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cellnique/68357818896

or follow them on twitter

Joyce said...

yeah... enjoy....

Post a Comment