Thursday, May 21, 2009

Angels and Demons (The Movie)



**Clap clap** This is what I called my type of movie! It is so exciting especially when Tom Hanks started the investigation on all those symbols.

However, some may found that the actors and actresses in this movie really speaks too fast while they are explaining all the theoretical facts and all about those Vatican's history. But still can catch up when you are concentrating fully. Hehehehe :P

I really like this kind of movie where is links to much history facts and from there it actually have some secrets hidden in it. Just the same goes to the Da Vinci Code story. But I think Angels and Demons movie is better than the Da Vinci Code movie. Maybe I haven't adapted to the fastness that time on how they explain the whole thing. Storyline, both are equally strong.

Watch it! It is really worth watching. I would rate this movie a 7.5/10.


Or you can try reading the book. It is from Dan Brown. I think by reading the book, it will gives you more details.



P/S: At least this movie will give you some historical knowledge. :P It is up to you to believe it or not...

No comments:

Post a Comment