Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Spa experience with Body Contours



I tried a Spa Massage last Saturday at Body Contours. Have you heard of this center before?

It is located at the Level 31, Menara Standard Chattered, Jalan Sultan Ismail, KL.
You can call to 603-21456866 for appointment.
Have a look at their spa menu at http://www.bodycontours.com.sg



Eventually my first experience with Body Contours was quite good. I think the place is nice and comfortable. They have a quite good promotion package too where you can share with your fiends. But too bad for me the location is a bit too far from my house. I will surely get lazy :P

Their menu is also quite interesting. They have spa indulgence in Balinese Coffee and etc, face spa, spa therapy with goat's milk and many many more. You name it, they have it.

As I always say pamper yourself a bit and it is really worth trying. For your info, it open for both male and female. Hehehehe...

P/S: I tried it for freefrom my company's event free door gift :P

No comments:

Post a Comment