Saturday, May 30, 2009

Have you been to Mum's place?



No no no.. I don't mean your mother's house. There is a restaurant really called Mum's Place at Damansara Perdana, PJ. It serves baba nyonya cuisine. This is one of those restaurants that have been visited by a lot of artist such as Andy Lau, Eason Chan, and etc. as all the artist pics taken with the boss was hanging on the wall.



I have been there for the first time last weekend (after my spa hehehehe :P). The food is good and to me the price is still reasonable as the portion of the food serve is satisfying. Went there with my friends as a total of 8 persons including me and my bf and the total bill are around RM270. Ok right??

Rating:

You can definitely go to http://www.mumsplace.com.my/Mums_Place/Restaurant.html to have a look on their menu and the map for the restaurant exact location.

This is the list of food we ordered:


Main Dishes


1. Smoked Chicken served with Thousand Island Dip

No Pic
2. Fried Cencaru Fish with Chili Padi Paste & Petai*


3. Kum Heong Styled Sotong*


4. Soft Shell Crabs*

No Pic
5. Daun Keledek with Lime Juice, Dried Shrimps & Chili Padi*

No Pic
6. Tom Yam Seafood Soup

Deserts and Drinks


1. Pulut Tekan*


2. Cendol with Red Beans* (my desert)


3. Mango Pudding with Ice-cream (bf desert)

No Pic
4. Teh Tarik (my drink)

(* Main recommendation)
(** Didn't include deserts and drinks that my friends ordered)
Thanks Ann for some pics... :P

P/S: I forgot to take pic of all the food as I am too hungry that time :P Sorry... hehehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment