Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Detective 2 (2011)



Wow!! Finally, my hubby brought me to watch this movie!! I can't wait to watch The Detective 2 from the day I watched its trailer... even before the launching date of course :P

This show is superb!! It will make your brain eXplode of thinking and keeping up with the investigation with Aaron Kwok.. If you did watched the first episode then it will be best but NO worries... it doesn't impact much..

I would say The Detective and The Detective 2 are both GREAT!! Really love it!!

Just a briefly summarization, great story line, great Thai background music haha, and best actors are all in line :P... It is a detective show... Duh... and it will investigates series of murder cases duh... Eh... but that's all I can tell.. Else, Aaron Kwok will scold me haha :P

Just go go go!! Watch it!! Sooo Goooood!! I would rate 8.2/10.

P/S: It gave me and my hubby so much conversation when discussion back all the crime scene and the hidden meaning of each scene... Hope you guys like it too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment