Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I'm Back!! So What's Next??

Hey all!! I am back.. Sorry for being away for quite awhile... Haihzz ya ya it's all about how busy I am in Oct and Nov 2010... It's all because of work, work and work!!

After 2 months of craziness, at least I can breathe now. Hahaha :P

So that summarized my whole activities in the past 2 months.. What will I do next? Hahahaha

It's Dec 2010 now... Still a lot of things in my head now... But the main one is preparing for my coming pre-wedding photoshoot.

We are ready with our wedding band. It is from Love & Co. and we love it so much!!



After seeing few thousands of shoes... At last I found my wedding shoe!! He choose for me. Heheheh Love it too!!



I still need a dress for ROM, photographer for AD and dinner, catering agent, makeup artist, and etc... Wah.. really not easy to prepare for your dream wedding... But really enjoying (even though, always have argument :P). Whenever you think back... all these are sweet memories.

Oh ya... also need to buy Christmas presents :S Really bankrupt now....

P/S: The best part to to plan for our SWEETEST pre-honeymoon and honeymoon places... Hehehhee :P

2 comments:

Jasmine Yim said...

Hey Joyce,

Congratulations on your upcoming big day!! I'm sure it'll be full of stress.. but it's worth it, tell yourself that! Enjoy the prep stage!

*hugs*

Li Heen

Joyce said...

thanks a lot..

Post a Comment