Sunday, August 29, 2010

I finally got my first Lee Hom autograph!!



This is his latest album "18 Maritial Arts"... All the songs are so great!! I can say, this is a worth to buy album.

And as all of you know, he has just came to Malaysia to promote this album and his latest movie "Love in Disguise". So I have take this opportunity to get his signature :P Hehehe...

Actually, this is not my first time going to his promo showcase. The first time was when he came for his Heroes of Earth Concert promo, but that time he just used a stamp.. I think his hand was injured that time.

So, this time... I finally got it!!



P/S: But only after queuing under the sun for 3 hours and only able to see him for 15mins... So disappointed... Moreover, can't ever shake his hand :S WTF!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment