Friday, June 11, 2010

My First... Steamed Moist Chocolate Cake



No joke.. Even you have no oven... you can still make a cake!! Hehehe ... please tell me you have steamer or at least a wok or kuali in order to steam??

I've gotten this Steamed Moist Chocolate cake recipe from http://pengskitchen.blogspot.com/2009/05/steamed-moist-chocolate-cake.html ... You can also refer to it.. but from my pic, you know I did some modifications and due to time constraint... Hehehe I didnt able to prepare the chocolate fudge topping part :P Hehehe..



But a few notes... I need to steamed my cake more than 60 mins and I still think it is not enough.. So prepare more time for the cake.. :P

P/S: Hope you guys like it!! It is quite easy though.. also thanks to my fren to intro me this recipe and method!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment