Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Ip Man 2 (2010)



Finally, I've watched Ip Man 2 last Saturday (8th May 2010). I should have watch it earlier... but due to some reason... Hahahha :P Anyway, this is one of the MUST watch movies in my list for year 2010. I think everyone knows that there will be Ip Man 2 directly after watching Ip Man in 2008 December...

Ip Man 2 continues the story of the master Ip Man and his family move to Hong Kong in the early 1950s after their escape from the Japanese. How he opens his martial art school to teach Wing Chun and so on...

This show really successfully brought up my respect toward Chinese Kung Fu!! Bravo!! :P

I would rate this movie 8.0/10. The actions and Wing Chun moves from Donnie Yen are so marvelous!!

P/S: Hope this time Donnie Yen can get Best Actor!! Also hope Ip Man 3 is on the way soon :P

No comments:

Post a Comment