Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Date Night (2010)


Hooray!! I have been invited to watch Date Night yesterday. Thanks to Nuffnang of course..

Let me briefly tell you guys something about this movie.

Action-comedy maestro Shawn Levy, the director of the blockbuster “Night at the Museum” franchise, teams up with two of the comedy world’s biggest talents, Steve Carell (“The 40 Year Old Virgin,” “The Office”) and Tina Fey (“Baby Mama,” “30 Rock,” “SNL”) for an adventure that turns a run-of-the-mill married couple’s date upside down – way upside down, in DATE NIGHT.

If you are married or even still single but occupied :P, bring your partner to watch this movie!! Especially you guys have been together for some time. Like me and him :P Hahahaha..

I would rate 6.6/10. Funny and sweet!!

P/S: I hope we can be so sweet too when we are that old :P

No comments:

Post a Comment