Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Avatar (2009)



Have you watched Avatar? Yeah... been hearing this question from everyone... YES! I've watched it on 26th Dec 2009.

I must give you some brief introduction about the movie production taken from Wiki. It is so huge and you must know before or even after you have watched it.

This is a science fiction film written and directed by James Cameron (director of Titanic).

Avatar had been in development since 1994 by Cameron, who wrote a 114-page scriptment for the film. Filming was supposed to take place after the completion of Titanic, and the film would have been released in 1999, but according to Cameron, "technology needed to catch up" with his vision of the film. In early 2006, Cameron developed the script, the language, and the culture of Pandora (the planet). He has stated that if Avatar is successful, two sequels to the film are planned.

I do think Avatar is one of the best movie of the year of 2009. MUST watch!

I would rate this movie a 8.6/10. I really salute to the movie's graphics and all the technology it used. I really wonder how it has been filmed. But of course, the story line is extremely good too.

P/S: The movie duration is around 3 hours. but I don't feel it. Thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment